Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Sep 07, 2017 Views: 82
When you want to release documents to print:
- Log in to the print station using your HCC Login ID - located near the printers in CL203.
- Review your list of documents
- Select the document you want and press print.
- Note that to the right of each of your print jobs, there is a count of how many pages that document consists of. View this box to ensure this is what you want to print. Sometimes students want to print 1 displayed page from a web site, not realizing the entire web page consists of numerous printable pages.
- Press logoff when done sending your print jobs to the printer.
Print jobs are automatically deleted from the queue if they are not retrieved from the print station within two hours.
When your printing balance gets too low, you will be notified at the print release station. You can purchase more printing funds in amounts of $3.00, $5.00 or $10.00 with a credit or debit card by clicking on the Details link on the Balance box on your desktop.