Q. Where are the Group Study Rooms located in the Library?
The Group Study Rooms are located in:
- CL211, CL212, CL213, CL214, CL215, CL216, CL239 - a confirmed reservation is required to use group study spaces. Use the online room bookings tool to submit a request and confirm the request via the link sent to your HCC email address.
Please note the following:
- groups consist only of 2-6 current HCC students;
- group work spaces are for academic purposes, such as group studying or group work;
- all group members need to be present in the group work space for the duration of the booking (start to end);
- group members need to be present in the the group work space within 15 minutes of the start of the reservation, or the room may be given to another group;
- beverages may be consumed in group work spaces.
Group study spaces may not be used for private tutoring sessions, faculty-student meetings, and non-course related activities.
The attached file shows the locations of the Library's Group Study Rooms.