Answered By: Amy Krug
Last Updated: Nov 07, 2017     Views: 89

The unreported Court of Special Appeals opinions* used for the Business Law courses are only available in-person in the Reserves.

You will need to come to the Service Desk in the Library to request the material you would like to use. A current HCC student ID or driver's license is required to borrow Reserves materials for in-library use.

*Court of Special Appeals opinions published after May 1, 2015 are available online from the Maryland Courts website; opinions prior to May 1, 2015 are available from the Clerk's Office. The materials used in this course were published prior to May 1, 2015 and are not available in electronic format.

Related Topics