Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Nov 06, 2017 Views: 28
The Library has a number of NCLEX books available. The titles in the Main Stacks may be checked out and taken home. NCLEX titles in the Reserves section must be used in the Library and may not be checked out.
- Just go to the Library Catalog and type NCLEX to display a list of matching titles.
In addition, there are NCLEX resources in the Testing & Education Reference Center database (link below):
- Access Testing & Education Reference Center;
- Click on Career, pick Medical/Nursing;
- Click on the resource you need - practice tests/online books;
- You will need to log in or register - you have to do this to access the content in this database;
- The content should load.