Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Nov 06, 2017 Views: 198
Testing & Education Reference Center database offers the opportunity to take the Praxis practice exam online and provides an online ebook.
- Access Testing & Education Reference Center;
- Under Career, pick Teacher;
- Click on the resource you need - practice tests/online books;
- Log in or register with Testing & Education Reference Center - you have to do this to access the content in this database;
- The content should load.
Also, there are three practice Praxis exams on Reserve in the Library - one each for Math, Reading & Writing. You would need to come into the library to use these materials.
- In response to your answer regarding access to the Praxis I tests, when I clicked career tools, "Education" was not one of the choices; "Teaching" was the correct choice.