Answered By: Amy Krug
Last Updated: Jun 03, 2015     Views: 12

The Library houses one computer with assistive programs and one Optelec magnifier designated for students with disabilities.  If you are an HCC student, you will be able to get assistance with it's usage. By notifying the Department of  Continuing Education, 443-518-1700, two weeks prior to the beginning of the semester of attendance, accommodations and instructions will be provided. Services may include advocacy, tutoring, interpreters, note takers, test-taking arrangements, and counseling. Equipment such as the Kurzweil 3000 Reading Machine, Dragon Dictate, Arkenstone Reader, tape recorders, and magnifiers are available on campus. Instruction on usage in the Library is not provided by the Library staff. Access to Library computers and equipment is restricted to currently enrolled students. I hope this answers your questions sufficiently. 

Related Topics

    Ask Us