Answered By: Christina Pabon-Buck Last Updated: Jun 15, 2015 Views: 20
To find information about preventing teratogens during pregnancy, the follow steps should help you locate an article:
- From the HCC Library Website, click on the Databases Tab.
- Select the Letter P, and then select ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health
- Using the advanced search, using the keyword boxes type in: teratogens AND prevention AND pregnancy
- If you are looking for a scholarly, peer reviewed article, select "peer reviewed" and "scholarly journals" from the search options.
- To limit dates, you may use the publication date limiter to select a specific timeline, I suggest selecting the past 3 years.
If you need any additional help, please use Ask a Librarian, call us at 443-518-1450, or visit us at the HCC Library.