Answered By: Gail Hollander Last Updated: Jun 11, 2015 Views: 25
Thank you for using Ask a Librarian. After reviewing your inquiry, here are some suggested steps to find Nursing articles about deficient fluid volume in infants.
- From the HCC Library Website, select the Databases tab.
- Select the Letter P, then click on ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health.
- In the advanced search page, try typing in these terms to get you started: "deficient fluid volume" AND "infants".
- Next, under the Search Options, select Full Text, Peer Reviewed, and Scholarly Journals boxes.
- As a rule of thumb in health science, use the date range feature to select specific date range, and type in the years 2009 and 2014.
- Finally, to help limit your results to articles from Nursing journals, type in Nursing in the MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) Box
- You should see a return of nursing articles related to your research.
- An additional database to try is CINAHL Complete. Select letter C using the Database tab. Enter your search terms and restrict your search by checking the appropriate boxes. Under Journal Subset, choose Nursing.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact the library through the Ask a Librarian service, or by phone at 443-518-1460, or stop on by.