Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Jun 03, 2015 Views: 52
It's easy! Just go to the HCC Library Electronic Reserves page by following these instructions:
- Go to the Library homepage at http://www.howardcc.edu/library;
- Click on the E-Reserves link;
- Click on your course information (or a subject area and then course name);
- If prompted for a password to access the guide enter your course password (see below);
- Choose the document you would like to view from the list presented, and click its title.
- If your are off-campus, you may be prompted to enter:
User ID: your user ID is the same as your HCC Express ID – your first initial followed by the first 7 letters of your last name and the last 4 digits of your HCC student ID number
Password: your password is your birth date in mmddyy format:
Example: If your birth date is May 15, 1981, then your password is 051581
- The document or video will then open; if it doesn't, you may need a plug-in.