Answered By: Amy Krug
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2017     Views: 129

You can post a paper with the Howard Community College Online Writing Lab (HOWL). There are certain conditions as to what you can post, how much, etc. Just visit the HOWL and click on "Send Your Draft." That will take you to a page with instructions and entry fields to get you going. The HOWL can also link you to other writing resources you may find helpful.

You can also walk in to the Learning Assistance Center's (RCF-340, 443-518-1320) Write Room to get face-to-face help with your paper. They can set you up with a tutor who will go over the paper with you. To do that, you MUST bring the actual instructor written assignment with you, so the tutor knows what is expected in your paper.

You cannot post a paper for review with the Library itself. We are not allowed to help you with the content or writing style of your assignments. However, we CAN help you with handbooks and other sources that will assist you in writing your citations, laying out the paper according to various formats (APA, MLA, etc.) and other helps dealing with the non-textual aspects of getting a good grade. Visit our Electronic Resources page, and look to the bottom left for links to "APA Style," "MLA Style," and other helpful resources. Or, visit us in the Clark Library Building for more personal assistance.


Related Topics