Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 157
It's easy! Just go to the HCC Library Electronic Reserves page by following these instructions:
- Go to the Library homepage at http://www.howardcc.edu/library;
- Click on the Ereserves link;
- Browse to your course (subject area and then course name);
- If prompted for a password to access the guide enter your course password (see below);
- Choose the document you would like to view from the list presented, and click its title.
- If your are off-campus, you may be prompted to enter:
User ID & Password: Use your HCC login credentials
- The document or video will then open; if it doesn't, you may need a plug-in.