Answered By: Gail Hollander Last Updated: Jun 03, 2015 Views: 192
Testing & Education Reference Center database (link below) offers you the opportunity to take the Praxis practice exam online and provides online eBooks about Praxis I and Praxis II.
- Access Testing & Education Reference Center;
- Under Career Tools, pick Teaching;
- Whenever you access any of our electronic resources from off campus, you
will be asked to login and provide a password.
- The login is the first initial and up to 7 letters of your last name and the last 4 digits of your HCC student ID number.
- The password is your birthday in mmddyy format.
- Whenever you access any of our electronic resources from off campus, you will be asked to login and provide a password.
- Click on the resource you need - practice tests/online books;
- You will need to log in or register with Testing & Education Reference Center - you have to do this to access the content in this database;
- The content should load.
Also, there are three practice Praxis exams on Reserve in the Library - one each for Math, Reading & Writing. Yu would need to come into the library to use these materials.
I hope this information is useful. Please contact us if you have further questions.