Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Jun 03, 2015 Views: 65
To log-in from off-campus:
- Go to the Library’s home page.
- Click on the "Databases" tab.
- Click on a letter that corresponds to the name of the database you need (or a database quick link).
- Click on the name of the database you need.
- Enter the following information when prompted:
Use the correct username and password to access Library resources from off-campus.
Username: your user ID is the same as your HCC Login ID (myHCC credentials)
Password: your password is your HCC Login Password (myHCC credentials)
You may need to set/reset your information using Password Services or call the IT Help Desk at 443-518-4444
Current HCC credit students, faculty and staff may use the electronic resources from many off-campus locations. Please be aware that security firewalls may prevent access to the Library's electronic resources, especially from work places, other libraries, and other networked locations.