Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Jun 03, 2015 Views: 52
Biographical information about specific people is often most easily found in either Biography in Context or Academic OneFile.
In Biography in Context:
- In the Search Box, enter the name of the person you're trying to research, e.g. Michael Jordan, and click the Search button;
- Click the appropriate name from the list of names displayed;
- Then click either the linsk on the left side if you need certain types of resources (News or Magazine sources);
- Use the links in the main area of the screen to view specific articles.
In Academic OneFile:
- Click the Browse Subjects button (yellow row of buttons below the green Academic OneFile logo)
- In the search box, enter the name of the person you are interested in using last name then first name, e.g. Jordan Michael.
- Look at the list of subjects for "Jordan, Michael (American Basketball Player)" and click on the "View Subdivisions" below it;
- From the Subdivisions, look at things like Biography or Family or Achievements or Interviews (or any other aspect you are interested in).