Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Jun 03, 2015 Views: 103
You can renew your books online (as long as they're not already past due).
- Go to the library web page at http://www.howardcc.edu/library
- In the Books+ section of the screen, click the My Checkouts/Renewals link
- Select Renew My Checkouts.
- Type either - don't do both:
- your HCC Library Card Number OR
- your HCCLoginID (your first initial, up to 7 letters of your last name, and the last 4 digits of your student number - ALLCAPS).
- Type your Birthdate (your six-digit birthdate, in mmddyy format).
- Click the List Charged Items button.
- Then select the items to be renewed.