Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Jun 03, 2015 Views: 64
To print from the library's computers:
- Use the print commands in the software you're using, for example CTRL+P or File |Print;
- A box should appear asking you to name the print job - type a name you will recognize, for example English Paper;
- Walk to the Print Release station - located near the printers in CL203;
- Type your username and password into the Print Release station;
- From your list of print jobs, click on the document you named in step 2;
- You will see a summary of the pages/cost from your student print account
- If you do not have any print credits left, you will need to purchase a Debitek card from the dispensing machine (located near the photocopiers) and pay .10 per print.
- Click OK/Print;
- If necessary, log out of your print account.