The Faculty Consultation Room (CL234):
- is intended for a one-time meeting between an HCC faculty member & their student(s);
- seats 2-4 people;
- is opened only when the faculty member is present;
- is opened only by a Library Staff member;
- is only available during hours of 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, and reduced hours according to Winter/Summer session library hours;
- no food or beverages may be brought into the room.
Requests for the space must be made in advance using the Faculty Consultation Room online request form - a Library Staff member will confirm requests.