Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 32
- Make sure your keyboard is set properly. The Password field is case-sensitive, so make sure you didn't leave the ALL CAPS key on.
- Try to log in on another computer/device. This will help us determine if the problem is specific to your computer, your campus network, or perhaps your account.
- Try using a different computer browser.
- Try clearing your browser cache and/or restart your computer to make sure an old cookie is not getting in the way.
- Make sure the system date & time are correct on your computer, since an incorrect date or time could cause the login cookie to be deleted prematurely.
- Try temporarily disabling any anti-virus or internet security software running on your computer, since it's possible some applications may either block or delete our login cookie.
- If it works with your anti-virus or internet security software disabled (or if you'd rather not/can't disable it), try changing settings so it doesn't delete cookies or see if there's a place where you can whitelist both howardcc.libguides.com and libguides.com. You'll need to check the software's help/documentation to see where or how to make these changes.