Answered By: Amy Krug Last Updated: Sep 12, 2017 Views: 13
If you are looking to recommend material (book, DVD, magazine, journal, etc) for the Library, please note that we consider each item in terms of its value in supporting the curriculum taught by our faculty and the academic needs of our students.
All library materials purchased must meet the Library's collection development guidelines.
- Suggest titles for the Library's collection by using the Ask a Librarian question form - your suggestion will be routed to the appropriate library staff member.
HCC full-time faculty:
- Book Requests
- Email book information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a Book Purchase Request form
- Audio-Visual Preview Requests
- Email audio-visual information to email@example.com
- Database/Journal Recommendations
- Email Nana Owusu at firstname.lastname@example.org
HCC part-time faculty:
- Place purchase requests through your Division Chair.