How can I log in to the library website from home?
To log-in from off-campus:
- Go to the Library’s home page.
- Click on the "Databases A-Z" tab.
- Click on a letter that corresponds to the database name you need (or a database quick link).
- Click on the name of the database you need.
- Enter the following information when prompted:
User ID: your user ID is the same as your HCC Express ID – your first initial followed by the first 7 letters of your last name and the last 4 digits of your HCC student ID number
Password: your password is your birth date in mmddyy format:
Example: If your birth date is May 15, 1981, then your password is 051581
Current HCC credit students, faculty and staff may use the electronic resources from many off-campus locations. Please be aware that security firewalls may prevent accesss to the Library's electronic resources, especially from work places, other libraries, and other networked locations.