LOOKING FOR A JOURNAL ON INFECTION CONTORL AND PROCEDURES
Generally, when looking for information on a topic such as infection control, you would go to the nursing databases or the medical & health sciences databases.
However, there may be times when you do need to find an article from a journal specifically geared to a health specialization.
To find journals devoted to infection control (adding procedures may be too specific):
- Go to the Electronic Resources page;
- Go to the Journal Titles A-Z - available on the left side of the Electronic Resources page;
- In the search box, type infection control;
- The results will display journal titles that contain the words infection control and the databases/dates of coverage;
- Select the choice that best suits your needs by clicking on the database name;
- Depending on the database, you will be able to browse and/or search within that particular journal.